Monday, April 21, 2008

POSTRAVAGANZA


Yea im makin up for lost time so ima throw a bunch o tracks your way, my heartz meltinga ps some of these songs are really old, and or I have no idea why they are on my computer in the first place. hillduff the only joke song up there all the rest are real SPECTOCTOPUS

Aphex Twin-Avril 14th
Chops-Git Dat Mutha(extended outro)

Curtis Vodka-It Aint All Bad

DetektivbYRan- Nattoppet

Daniel Wang-All Flowers Must Fade

DJ Drez and Marty Williams-I Look Fly

Nico- Ill Keep it with Mine(Cousin Cole & Pocketknife)

Prince-Goodbye

Prince-Take Me With You(live)

Leona Lewis-Bleeding Love(Stevie Tech Nicks Live edit)


Pate No 1- Shining Star(LIFELIKE)
Nobuo Uematsu-To Far Away Times

Mark Mothersbaugh-Let Me Tell You About My Boat

Hillary Duff-Sweet Sixteen

Natasha-Hey Hey Hey

Estelle-More Than Friends

Air- Once Upon A Time

David Crosby-Music is Love


-Rupert Sylvestre

1 Comments:

Blogger erik b and rakim said...

yo that d wang is doin it for me SPRING TIME FOCUSED IN 08 WHAT UP

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home