Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You see... you got this thing on me



gems - PART1 - PART2

Active Force - Give Me Your Love
Patrice Rushen - I Was Tired Of Being Alone
L.T.D - Don't Stop Loving Me Now
Junior - Too Late
Bobby Thurston - Check Out The Groove
Lamont Dozier - Going Back To My Roots

Donna Washington - You Can't Hide From The Boogie
Lee McDonald - I'll Do Anything For You (Red Astaire-Philly Mix)
Junior Byles - Aint To Proud To Beg
Archie Bell & The Drells - Don't Let Love Get You Down
Honey Cone - If I Can't Fly
Wee - Try Me


Yeah i know tons o crap today. i couldnt even fit itall in a single mediafires. some real jams ive been hittin on especially dozier's - goin back to my roots OMG thats fire! the rest is a pretty good list - Lee Mcdonald and L.T.D stick out the most from the rest of it. i was agunna mix all this crapp but ehhh i just love diggin em.

1 Comments:

Blogger erik b and rakim said...

haha swweet pic. HUGE POST BROTHAHS MANS

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home