Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A recent Match.com email

Matt,
I love to come into the city and do so as often as I can. My sister is living there and I have a few friends that I have been crashing on. (They don't mind because I cook). I like to explore new restaurants and bars in Chicago. I am living in Naperville but recently moved back to the area from Portland, Maine. I have not decided yet if I will stay in Naperville or move into the city. I am working in Naperville and studying to take the GRE so that I can go back to get my M.A. in Education and Credentials for Grades K-6. I do lots of non-for-profit work and with a combination Political Science and Education degree I am hoping to continue working for children's rights. I think one interesting thing about me is that I used to live in South Africa and worked at a children's home in Cape Town for a year. It was a wonderful learning experience and has inspired me to a great extent.


Among other things, I enjoy sewing. It is a good hobby for cheap birthday presents and lots of dresses for myself. I prefer summertime because I love to go hiking and camping. I am not great at long distance running but getting to the top of a mountain after hours of hiking is an incredibly rewarding experience. I recently climbed the tallest mountain in Vietnam, it was amazing!
I think it is great that you like to spend a lot of time with your friends. My friends are very important to me.

What type of personality do you have? What type of relationship are you hoping to find?

-Storm*


*Name has been changed to protect identity.



Post your best suggestion for answering her two questions.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lemmjnm5jgm/02 Bandits.mp3 - Midlake

7 Comments:

Blogger erik b and rakim said...

lawls "storm"

hopefully storm doesnt dj google search her full email she scent u U GOT SOME REAL BAWLS 2 MAEK SUCH LAWLS

11:34 PM  
Blogger freddy cat said...

omgggggggggggg

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha awesome. i have no idea how i would answer that question.

11:42 PM  
Blogger freddy cat said...

a/s/l

11:49 PM  
Blogger erik b and rakim said...

"I have a few friends that I have been crashing on. "


WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

11:59 PM  
Blogger erik b and rakim said...

What type of personality do you have?

build around the fact that u r a "mystic drifter", with a bit of a "saucy" side, and that you have a personality as big as "jerry seinfeld's turtleneck collection".

previous activities could include: hopping freight trains on a cross country adventure with the "leather" group you met on a yahoo chats board, vest embroidery, and sports including but not limited to: flight wheel and sand sphere.

3:16 PM  
Blogger d said...

"baby check out my blog"

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home