Wednesday, January 09, 2008

*dial my heart*


soul matorade - respiratory physiology (yea dial my heart)


CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT BABBBAYYYYYY. my fav early 90s new jack with some other random favs thrown in super positive blaow. the ones that hit first for me from this era were bell biv devoe, color me bad, motown philly, and positive k. IMMEDIATE SUPER YAMZ. now i'm allll about the boys, bobby brown, new edition(turn up the yuice on telephone man, sincerely ralph macchio), and ralph tresvant. dannnggggg this all SUGA DAM BOP DOO WOWW
1. the boys - dial my heart
2. color me bad - i wanna sex you up
3. bell biv devoe - poison (original 12 mix)
4. apollonia 6 - sex shooter (single version)
5. bobby brown - every little step i take
6. new edition - mr. telephone man
7. boys II men - motown philly
8. positive k - i got a man
9. ralph tresvant - sensitivity
10. r. kelly - she's got that vibe
11. nelly ft kelly rowland - dilemma
12. shai - baby i'm yours
13. shanice - i love your smile
14. sheila e. - the glamorous life
15. mariah carey - always be my baby
16. johnny gill - rub you the right way
17. new edition - popcorn love

EVERY LIL STEP I TAKE

-ace von grumbles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home