Monday, September 03, 2007

Boner Fadez Shadez and Babez



Ah ey der Interwebules I just bringin ya dis mix straight from the buhllasted mind of some juicy dude. Body SLAMMED a table cuz I from SALT RAGE CITY. Woke up nex day after time travelin, ya know dat real teleportin and found this mix on my computer wit fucccen brazilliant tracks I never heard before. Broadzillacast loud, get those broom-mates upset. grab dis and get brain ery day ya know it all. track 13 should be on a diff mix

Some Juicy Dude Mix

1. Prince-Do Yourself A Favor
2. Michael Jackson-P.Y.T. 12 inch remix
3. Ladyhawke-Paris is Burning
4. San Serac-Fairlight
5. Tiger City-Are You Sensation
6. The Dream-Shawty is Da Sh*!(Clean)
7. Midnight Juggernauts- Out of the Storm(Kris Menace Remix)
8. Luther Vandross-Never Too Much
9. Timbaland-Way I Are(Cousin Cole's Unwound Mix)
10. Imagination-Changes
11. Armand Van Helden-I Want Your Soul
12. The Chris Farley Arcade-Real Life(Every Breath You Take Part Deux)
13. New Order-Bizarre Love Panties(DJ HALF PRICE)
14. Alan Braxe and Kris Menace-Lumberjack
15. Paul Devro-Everywhere

da juicyyyyyest muhhhhfucr you ever see ask me bout my shooooz

-SomeJuicyDude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home