Monday, January 08, 2007

baby i got chips


ghostface killah - josephine

ive been hibernating, I KNOW I KNOW STEPPIN UP REAL LATE, but im ready to bounce back as im heading into the new school year. its hard keeping up back here but once im in that zone im in son. here's some real opinions right quick if jall dont know me

1. lo-fi-fnk - boylife (lo-fi-fnk vs young dro - shoulder lean)
2. ne-yo - in my own words
3. Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury
4. junior boys - so this is goodbye
5. arctic monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
6. lily allen - alright still
7. Christopher Willits - Surf Boundaries
8. nikolas makelberge - dying in africa (nikolas makelberge - so young)
9. nino moschella - the fix
10. spank rock - yoyoyoyoyo

best other records or whateva whateva - jt, knife, t.i., hold steady, peter bjorn and john, the blow, ghostface, justice, professor murder, siik remixes (cassie - me and u siik), rich boy- throw some d's, soft lightes (girlkillsbear lo-fi-fnk remix), etc

-ace von grumbles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home